Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 preview
Step 3 of 10 Find "Settings" Press the Menu key. Step 4 of 10 Find "Settings" Press More. Step 5 of 10 Find "Settings" Press Settings.
Step 6 of 10 Clear cache Press Clear cache. A copy of the web pages you've visited is saved in the cache. The next time you connect to a previously visited web page, your phone retrieves data from the cache. Step 7 of 10 Clear cache Press OK to confirm. Step 8 of 10 Delete cookies Press Clear all cookie data. A cookie is data saved by a web page in the phone memory. The data can be login information or other information about the choices you've made on a web page.
Samsung Galaxy Ace S preview: Web browser, final words
Cookies allow the provider to adjust the contents of the web page to your preferences. Step 9 of 10 Delete cookies Press OK to confirm.
- Web Browser | Samsung Galaxy Ace S, Si, Ace II?
- nokia lumia 610 si spegne e accende da solo!
- Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S - Photos - PhoneMore!
- microsoft office documents for ipad?
- unable to download application from google play store.
Step 10 of 10 Exit Press the Home key to return to standby mode. Was this helpful? In the next step, click on Browsing History and, if you wish select Cache, Cookies and site data. Well done!
You should start by opening your Chrome browser. Next in the Menu tap Settings.
Find the option Privacy and tap it. Thenclick on Browsing History and, if you wish select Cache, Cookies and site data. Mozilla Firefox: At first, open the Mozilla Firefox browser. Samsung S is a touchscreen phone with Android v2. The phone can use Wi-Fi Download UC browser for Samsung S Your phone model is: Samsung S Version for your phone is: UC Browser
- Your Answer;
- Delete Samsung Galaxy Ace browsing history? | ivibapefag.ga.
- sony xperia sp screenshot shortcut.
- best cell phone upto 20000;
- text art for iphone heart.
- Galaxy Ace.